Humaan is a close-knit team of creative professionals, focused on delivering best-in-class digital products for clients all over the world. We’re proudly the most awarded digital agency at the Australian Web Awards for the last four years, with other international honors including Webby Awards, Awwwards and Communication Arts.
When it comes to hiring, we commit to culture first. We turn up each day because we care about what we do, and believe an enjoyable, creative workplace with like-minded people is the secret to high-quality strategy and output.
Full Stack Web Developer
As a Full Stack Web Developer, your expertise and perspective will help ensure all the products we ship meet high standards of best practice, innovation and user experience. We’re passionate about all things digital and expect that you will be too.
You communicate well, enjoy working through complex problems, thrive on collaboration, and manage your time and priorities with ease. Most importantly, you’re committed to delivering high-quality outcomes for your colleagues, clients and end-users.
Put it this way: You’re a highly motivated web developer with 4+ years’ experience; you love learning new things, and want to work with people who care about quality and creativity.
What you’ll do:
- Create high-quality websites, web applications, and digital products using contemporary technologies and methodologies, prioritising efficiency, readability, reusability and systems thinking.
- Utilise frameworks and libraries such as Laravel, React and Vue.js to deliver high-performing outcomes (Mobile experience is a plus, especially React Native).
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our homegrown products and internal development processes.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, managers, clients and users to create world-class digital experiences.
- Work closely with our development team on strategy and product development. An ability to give and take constructive feedback is essential.
- Take responsibility for writing solid code, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients and their audiences through practical programming decisions.
- Use your excellent communication skills to share your knowledge with other members of the team through conversation, collaboration and documentation.
- Experience the support of an enthusiastic team, a friendly social environment, managers who listen, professional development resources, and a human-first workplace culture.
- Make yourself at home in our open-plan office in Northbridge, with ample parking, free coffee & after-work drinks, and your choice of setup.
What you won’t do:
- Work overtime. We’re not that kind of agency.
- Sacrifice quality for profit. We define ourselves by our commitment to quality, and our willingness to exceed expectations.
- Rot in a cubicle. We value relationships and real human experiences. You can expect regular check-ins and feedback to make sure we’re giving you what you need to perform at your best.
- Be a stranger. We run plenty of formal and informal social activities, both during and outside of office hours, giving you plenty of opportunities to feel like part of the team.
Interested? Apply Now
You must be legally eligible to work in Australia and speak fluent English. Please note: this is an in-house position.