Humaan is a diverse team of creative professionals, focused on delivering best-in-class digital products for clients all over the world. We’re proudly the most awarded digital agency at the Australian Web Awards for the last four years, with other international honors including Webby Awards, Awwwards and Communication Arts. We turn up each day because we care about what we do, and believe an enjoyable, creative workplace with like-minded people is the secret to high-quality strategy and output.
About the role
You’ll have at least 2 years of experience working as a front-end developer, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you’re not afraid to learn new things, and you can execute to a very high standard.
The perfect candidate will also have experience working with Git, Sass, and a bundler like Gulp or Webpack; as well as an appreciation for coding standards and accessibility. You get bonus points if you understand the fundamentals of Mario Kart Battle Mode, have skills or hobbies outside of digital, or can impress us with your latte art.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, managers, clients, and users to create world-class digital experiences.
- Apply your experience to a variety of projects for forward-thinking clients across the globe.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our homegrown products and internal development processes.
- Work closely with our front-end development team on strategy and continual improvement. An ability to give and take constructive feedback is essential.
- Use your excellent communication skills to share your knowledge with other members of the team through conversation, collaboration and documentation.
- High degree of HTML and CSS knowledge
- Ability to collaborate with designers to rapidly prototype ideas
- Experience with Git and build tools
- Understanding of web optimisation and accessibility standards
- Ability to write clear, maintainable code
- (Bonus) Experience with JS frameworks such as React or Vue
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Flexible working hours, no overtime (we value work-life balance)
- Regular social activities and team events
- Your choice of setup
- Personal development time
- Parking available on-site
Interested? Apply Now
You must be legally eligible to work in Australia and speak fluent English. Please note: this is an in-house position.